(1) The clamping quality of the jaw plays a decisive role in the tensile quality of 5052 aluminum plate. The uniform clamping of the jaw makes each unit of the plate be stretched to the same length in the longitudinal direction, so as to realize the uniform stretching and straighten the plate.
(2) Influence of frame stiffness and pre deformation compensation: because the two tension cylinders of the plate drawing machine are equally placed on both sides, the larger the cross section of the plate, the greater the deformation of the frame during the drawing process. Therefore, the frame of the drawing machine should maintain greater stiffness, and the pre deformation compensation of the frame should be considered in the design and manufacture, so as to overcome and compensate the deformation of the frame during the drawing process.
(3) Before drawing, the size of 5052 aluminum plate is irregular and the stress distribution is non-uniform. In the drawing process, it is important to control the smooth speed effectively so that each deformation unit can deform fully and evenly
(4) Practice has proved that the transverse flattening effect of plates with relatively small length and large width is much better. In the production, the process plan with larger ratio of width to length should be selected.
(5) For the plate with large deformation after quenching, the roller straightener should be used for preliminary leveling, and then the final fine leveling should be carried out on the drawing machine.
(6) Because the main function of the drawing machine is to eliminate the residual stress of the plate, the plastic deformation process with small longitudinal deformation is the main process, so it has a better straightening effect on the longitudinal direction, and its ability to improve the transverse flatness is very limited.