Now a lot of local aluminum coil will be used. Some irregular aluminum coil manufacturers may have some stains on the aluminum coil due to weather, traffic and other external reasons when transporting products. How should users clean these stains when using thermal insulation aluminum coil?
1. Relevant operators first use a lot of water to wash the surface of the plate, and clean the surface dust and dust.
2. Choose a standard detergent on the market, dilute it with some water, and then use soft and clean cloth to wipe out the stubborn stains on the aluminum roll.
3. Insulation aluminum coil manufacturers suggest that at this time again use a lot of water to wash the aluminum coil, which can wash away the dirt.
4. Check the aluminum roll carefully to see if there is any local cleaning. The parts that are not cleaned can be treated with diluted detergent.
5. At this time, use a lot of water to wash again until all the detergents are washed away.
In fact, the stain on the aluminum plate and aluminum coil is not necessarily caused by the transportation of the insulation aluminum coil manufacturer, but also may be caused by the improper storage of the user, so we should learn the correct storage method of the thermal insulation aluminum coil.