At present, many local aluminum coils are used. Some irregular aluminum coil manufacturers may cause some stains on the aluminum coil due to external reasons such as weather and traffic when transporting products. How should users clean these stains when using the aluminum coil?
1. Relevant operators first use a lot of clean water to wash the surface of the board, and clean the dust and dirt on the surface.
2. Choose a cleaning agent that meets the standard on the market, dilute it with some water, and then gently wipe the board surface with soft and clean cloth to remove some stubborn stains on the aluminum roll.
3. The insulation aluminum coil manufacturer suggests that at this time, a lot of clear water should be used to wash the aluminum coil, which can wash away the dirt.
4. Check the aluminum coil carefully to see if there is any clean place. For the parts not cleaned, it can be treated with diluted detergent.
5. At this time, a lot of clear water is used for washing again until all detergents are washed away.
In fact, the stain on the aluminum coil is not necessarily caused by the transportation of the insulated aluminum coil manufacturer, but also may be caused by the improper storage of the user, so we should also learn the correct storage method of the insulated aluminum coil.