Patterned aluminum plate is widely used in all kinds of welding layout products. The main reason is that it has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, good corrosion resistance, non magnetism, good formability and low temperature performance. However, we will encounter some difficulties when welding figured aluminum plate. How can we deal with it? Next, let's explain the difficulty of welding patterned aluminum plate by our friends?
(1) the welding of checkered aluminum plate alloy is characterized by softening tension and low strength coefficient, which is a great stagnation in the application of checkered aluminum plate alloy.
(2) pores easily occur in the welding of figured aluminum plate alloy.
(3) heat cracks are easy to occur in the welding of figured aluminum plate alloy.
(4) the alloy line of figured aluminum plate has a large extension coefficient and is prone to welding deformation.
(5) the appearance of checkered aluminum plate alloy is easy to produce refractory oxide film, which requires high power density welding process.
(6) the thermal conductivity of checkered aluminum alloy is large, and the heat input is two to four times larger than that of welded steel at the same welding speed.
The above is the efficient welding skill of high energy density, small welding heat input and high welding speed that aluminum plate manufacturers request for the welding process of patterned aluminum plate described by you. Source: http://www.jndclyxgs.com, reprint please indicate the source.