Coated aluminum coil refers to the product that stops the color coating effect on the surface of aluminum coil, also known as color coated aluminum coil and color aluminum coil. The purpose of stopping coating treatment is to produce beautiful effects in the fields of architecture, decoration and home furnishing. At the same time, due to the difference of coating process and coating thickness, it directly affects the production, quality and service life of coated aluminum coil. Coating process is the key link of consumption of color aluminum coil, and directly affects the final coating quality and product durability. Therefore, the coating process is very strict.. So what is the specific process of coating aluminum coil? The manufacturer of aluminum coil with small braid below knows
The production process of common coated aluminum coil is divided into five steps, namely coil input, cleaning and chemical treatment, coating, curing and waste output. The process layout and equipment composition are different under different conditions, but the basic components are the same.
1. The input of the raw material roll is the continuous uncoiling of the uncoiler to ensure the continuous and stable input of the coil into the consumption line. Some adopt cross rotating beam coiler, some adopt two sets of alternating uncoiler, in short, it is to supply coiler in time;
2. Surface cleaning and chemical treatment are to clean the upper and lower surfaces of aluminum coil, and stop chemical pretreatment to ensure that the paint can adhere firmly;
3. Painting. The user line shall have at least two roller coaters to ensure two coats of finish and primer;
4. Curing of paint layer, that is, the tape roll just stopped painting shall be fixed before contacting with the next roll surface to prevent adhesion damage. Generally speaking, at least two curing boxes are included;
5. It is the output of waste products to ensure that the speed of the consumption line is synchronized with the transfer of waste products.
Through the above reading, do you know more about coated aluminum roll? For more information, please visit www.jndclyxgs.com